Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Getting Back in the Swing of Things

Currently listening to: Blink 182 - Anthem

So I have decided to get back into in blogging and I have sort of redesigned this blog to be more about my ventures into instrument repair and custom trumpet work and design. I hope to use this as a tool to keep others involved in my projects and ideas. I have a lot of pictures up on my blog of present and past projects that I think are a staple to my work.

It is really my hope and dream to become a brass instrument manufacturer and some of my current projects and research have been great steps towards this dream. If you are looking for some custom trumpet work and you are in the DFW area please contact me and we can work something out. Also ask me any questions you might have; this will help me not only better understand what I'm doing but also let you know better what I actually do.

Hopefully I will update this regularly and hopefully you see something you like.

Enjoy

DSR

No comments:

Post a Comment